Thursday, November 15, 2012

Sneak Peek at Spring 2013- Polka Dot Mod Maddie Shift


This Spring Collection is all about Dots and Chevrons. I am introducing a Mega black and white polka dot print in a heavy cotton twill (totally washable!) and several colors of chevron print Katie Skirts.  The first piece and my favorite is the Mod Maddie Shift Dress in black and white MEGA dot.  I am wearing it in the photo styled for winter with tights and a Barbara Blouse but it will also take you into spring and summer worn sleeveless with a cardi over or tee under.  It has a back invisible zipper and is more fitted in the back so you don't look like you are wearing a dotted sack.  It is a little longer on me because I am 5'4" but I like it that way at my over 40 age. There are just some things that should be covered up...
I hope you like the new dress!  There is more to come!
xoxo,
Sandee