Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Barbara Peter Pan Collar Blouse is new !


  The Barbara Blouse is a sweet twist on a classic button up blouse, adorned with delicate three quarter cuffed sleeves and a whimsical peter pan collar, rhinestone bauble buttons dot the placket as a perfect finishing flourish. Named after my mother, the Barbara Peter Pan Collar blouse is adapted from a vintage pattern that I purchased on etsy. It is fitted in the back with darts and has front bust darts for added shape. The bottom hem is straight across with side vents. 



   I styled my Barbara Blouse for a Friday lunch date with my husband by pairing it with some black pencil pants and a bow belt with flats.  I felt like Doris Day!  I have now made this same blouse in Green and also in White with a black collar.  I will be making them available as soon as I get some pictures taken.  That is always the hold-up!  It is so hard to have that silly photo shoot.  

...Be Charming,
xoxo,
sandee